Membership Types / Benefits
Note: All memberships (except Honorary) are valid for one calendar year.
- Active (cost is $45.00)
- Open to those actively involved or engaged in the field of emergency management or business continuity.
- Associate (cost is $10.00). Open only to:
- Persons who have retired from the field of emergency management
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Volunteers in the field of emergency management and not otherwise employed as an emergency responder, emergency management or business continuity.
- Corporate, Business, and Industry (cost is $250.00)
- Corporations, businesses or industries interested in furthering the goals of Colorado emergency management.
- Active and Associate Member
- Strong advocacy and advisory relationships with:
- Governor's Homeland Security Advisory Committe (HSAC)
- Division of Fire Prevention & Control (DFPC)
- Department of Homeland Security- Emergency Management (DHSEM)
- Other professional associations in Colorado.
- Access to the CEMA KnowledgeBase, including
- Discussion Forums
- Email lists
- Document sharing
- Legislative updates
- Information on emergency management issues/developments
- Jobs Board
- Networking with other Emergency Managers
- Professional emergency management certification program
- Access to conferences and training opportunities
- Professional Representation on legal or regulatory issues
- Voting rights (one per active membership)
- Participation in CEMA surveys crafting direction for the organization and policy issues
Questions? Contact Us
- Business, Corporate or Governments (in addition to the above individual benefits)
- One general membership vote
- A representative can serve on any CEMA Committee
- Full access to the CEMA KnowledgeBase
- Communication access to a large body of members
- Opportunity to provide educational content In the CEMA Knowledgebase
- Opportunities to promote programs, ideas or products
- Presence on the CEMA Homepage, identifying you as a patron of CEMA.